Anzu Family Trip (Class I - II)
|CLASSIFICATION OF THE IRF(International Rafting Federation)|
Enjoy the perfect blend of pure relaxation and action on one of South America’s cleanest and most beautiful rivers–the Anzu River. This gentle yet exciting adventure that takes you through incredible jungle landscape. It’s ideal for families (kids 5+) students and groups of people seeking to enjoy the fantastic rainforest scenery surrounding the Anzu River. You’ll maneuver Class II rapids before drifting over riffles and easy waves. No previous experience needed.
Our trip starts at your hotel (8:00am), where our minibus will pick you up and take you to the put-in of the Anzu River, passing through the towns of Tena and Capricho.
Once at the river, the guides will gear you up and after our safety talk, we will start our descent maneuvering the rapids of the Anzu River.
The section we run goes from the town of Capricho to the Puerto Napo Bridge on the road from Tena to Puyo. On these 15 kilometers of White water we will run easy rapids and we will break halfway through the run for a delicious lunch.
After the Lunch we keep going for another hour or so.
- Rubber-soled shoes that can get wet (Tevas, tennis shoes, booties or similar).
- Swimsuit / swim trunks.
- T-shirt and shorts of a quick-drying material. Long sleeve t-shirts are very useful if you get cold easily on the water or want more sun protection.
- Water-resistant sunscreen lotion (SPF 15 or higher).
- Sun hat or bandana.
- Bug Repellent.
- Croakies or straps to secure glasses.
- Change of clothes, including shoes, for after your tour.
- Towel for changing/showers after the trip.
- Any prescription medications necessary during your tour.
This tour is only 6 hours long, but if you want to stay in the city, please check all the options we recommend (FAQ)
On the full day tours we serve a Buffet Lunch. We can always make special lunch for vegan or vegetarians, but please let us now in advance.
On this full day tour we will pick you up from your hotel or from the "Malecon" Down Town Tena. At the end of the tour we will take you back to your hotel or down town Tena.
This tour is being offered year long. For more info and reservation please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org