Jondachi (Class IV)
|CLASSIFICATION OF THE IRF(International Rafting Federation)|
Ready to paddle in the middle of the Jungle, surrounded by the amazon jungle and crystal clear water? This trip is full of great rapids and breathtaking scenery. In this trip we will start on the Jondachi River (30 min from Tena) and end in the Hollin river.
If you are looking for the ultimate Rafting adventures this is your tour! We start walking on the Quichua community of Mondayacu for 30-40 min until we arrive to the beautiful Jondachi River. After the orientation talk we start rafting on the Jondachi for 2 hours until we hit the Hollin river where we will eat lunch and rest to recover energy for the second half! Expect a long but unforgettable day.
- 08:00 Pick up from your hotel
- 08:30 Pick up at the "Malecon" down town Tena
- 09:15 Arrival at Mondayacu Quichua Community
- 09:30 Tour Start
- 13:00 Lunch
- 16:00 Take Out
- 17:30 Tena Down Town-your hotel
- Rubber-soled shoes that can get wet (Tevas, tennis shoes, booties or similar).
- Swimsuit / swim trunks.
- T-shirt and shorts of a quick-drying material. Long sleeve t-shirts are very useful if you get cold easily on the water or want more sun protection.
- Water-resistant sunscreen lotion (SPF 15 or higher).
- Sun hat or bandana.
- Bug Repellent.
- Croakies or straps to secure glasses.
- Change of clothes, including shoes, for after your tour.
- Towel for changing/showers after the trip.
- Any prescription medications necessary during your tour.
What is included in our tour?
- Professional and certified guides
- top-of-the-line rafting equipment,
- Orientation Talk
- Safety Kayaker
- First aid Kit
- SPOT Satellite Phone
- Dry top
Transfer from your hotel and back
This tour is only 6 hours long, but if you want to stay in the city, please check all the options we recommend (FAQ)
Half way down we stop to recover energy with a great buffet lunch. If you have special needs (Vegan/Vegetarian) please let us know in advance.
We will pick you up at your hotel (8:00am)and after the trip we will take you back to your hotel or down town Tena.
Normally this tour takes about 7 hours from the moment we pick you up until your back to your hotel/hostel
We offer this tour year round