Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
4 day kayaking school created for beginners interested in learning how to properly and safely kayak. During these 4 days you are going to learn everything you need to go to the river by yourself!
Our 4 day Kayaking Schools have 2 options:
Importante note: if you are a “solo” traveller and you are willing to have a private kayaking school, an extra 30,00% will be charged in your final payment.
1. Kayak Ecuador Home Base (Teniente Hugo Ortiz Street | Panamericana E-45 – 600m from the Jumandy Caverns from north to south, in front of the “Yanayacu” bus stop). Archidona – Napo, Ecuador.
2. Hotel pickup (Tena/Archidona)
– All our tours depart from Kayak Ecuador home base or pickup directly from your hotel.
– At the end of the tour we will drop you off at you hotel (Tena/Archidona) or finish in Kayak Ecuador Home Base*.
* Depending on your hotel location, extra charges might apply.
15 Minutes Before Event Time
El curso de Kayak sobrepasó por completo mis expectativas. El proceso y los métodos de aprendizaje son excelentes. Comienzas desde cero y terminas listo para correr rápidos. Los equipos son excelentes. La seguridad es inmejorable. Y por último los ríos y los paisajes que se pueden ver son espectaculares. Al terminar solo puedes pensar en cuando vas a poder regresar.
I made the Kayak school for beginners with Santi. It was an amazing experience. Everyone was really friendly and competent. Santi is one of the best kayak guides in Ecuador. The landscapes that you are going to see are uniquely beautiful. You are going to see Ecuador from another perspective. Safety was a very important aspect for Kayak Ecuador. The feelings and emotions that you are going to have there are just something different. I totally recommend Kayak Ecuador and will definitely come back again.
With Kayak Ecuador I have been treated so well. Love the detail to safety, the openness, friendliness they treat everyone. You are a friend from the very first hello. They make you feel so welcome that you don’t want to leave.