Do not hesitate to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
This Whitewater Kayaking Trip takes place in the Amazon Jungle of Ecuador; just the perfect place to enjoy continuous rapids, pristine water and mind-blowing nature.
This all inclusive kayaking trip is guided by IRF & ACA certified guides and instructors with over 8 years of experience in local and international rivers.
Sleep in a unique ecolodge, experience local knowledge and culture and get ready to taste delicious food!
If you are a “solo” traveller or you are willing to have a private kayaking tour, an extra 30,00% will be charged in your final payment.
DEPARTURE: Hotel/Airport pickup, Quito. Transfer to Tena.
RETURN: QUITO, Airport or hotel.
If the dates published in our calendar do not suit you, please contact us!
Our expectations were exceeded by far:
– perfect email contact in advance
– 8 amazing rivers in 7 days
– tailored the trip according to our needs and managed to handle our different kayaking levels
– professional equipment in very good condition
– ratio: 2 students / 1 head guide, 2 safty/photo/video kayaker, 1 driver
– excellent and very nice crew (knowledge of the rivers, kayaking, lokal culture and nature)
– felt safe at all times
– hotel in the jungel close to a river with lots of monkeys everywere and a very nice pool
– professional edited video and super photos
– meals in different restaurants and very delicious lunchs made by the company itselfe
– always on time
We can absolutely recommend this very professional commpany and will definitly come back some time!!!
I can say that I learned whitewater kayaking in Ecuador and I am really proud of it; it was a life changing experience. Santiago was my instructor and what a great guy. They deserve 5 stars for fun, safety, logistics, food and beer. Totally recommended!!
La experiencia en el kayak es única, se siente la adrenalina en todo momento, sobretodo en los rápidos del río. Durante todo el trayecto se disfruta de la naturaleza y el paisaje en general. Se ve claramente el profesionalismo de los guías, quienes estuvieron pendientes en todo momento de todo el grupo que bajamos, con indicaciones y siempre preocupados por nuestra seguridad. En definitiva una experiencia espectacular, totalmente recomendado.